Hostage Target Instructions
Thank you for purchasing your hostage target assembly. It will only take a few minutes to assemble and the only tool needed is a 1/2″ wrench.
1. Flip 2×4 /t-post mount upside down (pic1). Insert supplied 3/8″x1 1/4″ carriage bolts through holes.
2. Carefully slide hostage target mount over carriage bolts with rings facing forward.(pic 2)
3. Tighten supplied 3/8″ lock nuts. (pic 3)
4. Slide assembled mount over wood 2×4 or t-post. (pic 4)
5. Slide hostage target paddle into hostage mount. Line up tab with slot and drop in. (pic 5)