- **New: AR500 Steel Targets are now cut with a CNC laser machine making them much more durable than plasma cut targets.
- Includes one 5 x 3/8″ or 1/2″ thick AR500 steel paddle target and 2×4 modular mount kit for pistol’s 9mm & above or rifle shooting . (Pistol calibers may not spin 1/2″ target)
- Build your own AR500 Dueling tree or add our modular AR500 swinging target Kit to your existing stand with forward facing 2×4’s! With our modular AR500 swinging target system, you are in control how many paddles and how you want your steel target setup to look like. Hostage target? No problem! On a budget but want a dueling tree? No problem! You decide. (Silhouettes and gongs sold separately. Illustration purposes only. Wood bases not included)
- The 5 x 3/8″ or 1/2″ thick AR500 steel target paddles also easily slide in and out of the modular 2×4 mounts making take down a breeze. Designed to swing from one side to the other when hit, the paddles challenge shooters’ target location and speed under the pressure of head-to-head competition. The modular 2×4 AR500 swinging target is made from 3/8” AR500 armor steel making it good for rifle ammunition below 3,000 fps, no FMJ.
- Train for speed and accuracy under pressure or just have fun competing against friends with the innovative modular 2×4 AR500 swinging pistol target. Provides hours of fun dueling against your friends.
- The 2×4 modular AR500 steel paddle mount holds the paddles at a 20% angle which allows gravity to do the work as the reactive AR500 steel paddles swing from one side to the other when shot. Because the target is gravity reset and doesn’t rely on springs or mechanisms, the modular 2×4 AR500 swinging target works every time.
- Each AR500 steel target paddle slides into two rings on the back of the stand that hold it securely in place but still allow for unrestricted movement and easy assembly and disassembly. Modular paddle mounts are protected by 1/4″ angle iron ensuring durability and making them long lasting.
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Shooting this 2×4 AR500 swinging target with full metal jacket, steel core, hollow point bullets or slugs will cause minor dents or craters (remember you are shooting steel with steel) No shotgun slugs, steel bird shot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged. Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.
5″ 2×4 Modular AR500 Swinging Steel Target Kit-Rifle rated
$31.25 – $37.50
When you pack a AR500 Swinging Target components , it’s all about sending hot lead down range and making freedom “ring”. Steel shooting targets takes out all of the guess work when shooting distances by getting instant feedback with an audible ring of the target when hit. No more taking time to walk down to the targets to see where you have hit. Steel shooting targets even work better when using a spotting scope because the lead splatters are very easy to see. Bring along a rattle can of paint to cover them up and start shooting again!
AR500 targets are made to last; hard and durable for as long as you can handle them.
3/8 inch, 1/2 inch