A standard 3-6ft tall 2×4 wooden board (not included), wood screws (not included) and a ½ inch or smaller bolt and lock nut (not included) are required to assemble your stand, in addition to the mount kit components.
1. Insert mount over the top of a standard 2×4 board. It should fit snugly.
2. Use common woodscrews to attach mount to 2×4.
3. Install a ½ inch or smaller bolt and lock nut into your target.
4. Tighten until the target barely touches the very top edge of the mount so target can move as in picture.
A standard 3-6ft tall 2×4 board (not included) and wood screws (optional – not included) are required to complete this assembly.
1. Fasten two legs together by putting tabs into set of holes farthest from tabbed end on other leg. Pic 1
2. Insert 3rdleg tabs into 2ndleg’s set of holes closest to tabbed end to start creating a rectangle. Pic 2
3. Insert 4th leg tabs into 1stand 3rd legs making a complete rectangle. (practice a few times to become efficient at the range). Pic 3
4. Insert 2×4 board through the rectangular For more permanent stands install wood screws (not included) into legs and 2x4s in holes provided.
A standard metal fence t-post (not included) and ½ inch or smaller bolt and lock nut (not included) are required to complete this assembly.
1. Insert mount over the top of a standard t-post.
2. Ensure the bolts face the flat part of the t-post.
3. Tighten the two 5/16” bolts (included) until the mount is firm.
4. Install a ½” bolt or smaller & lock nut (not included) into your target.
1. Insert carriage bolt into target front to back.Install washer over bolt on backside of target.
2. Install ½” regular nut leaving room between target and washer for room for mount. Tighten until the target barely touches the very top edge of the mount so target can move.
3. Install Target Lok.
4. Install ½” locking nut on the bolt behind Target Lok and tighten down so Target Lok rotates.
5. Put target on mount with Target Lok facing up, then rotate down locking the target on the mount.
A standard 3-6ft tall 2×4 board (not included) and 4 pieces of ¾”x4-5ft electrical conduit (not included) are required to complete this assembly. Conduit can usually be found at your local hardware store for a few dollars.
1. Slide each piece of ¾” conduit onto the 2×4-conduit connectors in picture 1.
2. Assembly AR500 Hook & Strap as in Picture 2. Note the target stop can be used open or closed depending on how much target swing is desired.
3. Slide the AR500 Hook & Strap System onto the 2×4, making sure the target stop is facing the direction of the shooter as in picture 2.
4. Slide 2×4 board into the 2×4-conduit connectors and pull the conduit legs out to for an angled sawhorse design as in picture 3. (Optional)
5. Drill 3/8” holes in the end of conduit and install a 3/8” bolt to hold conduit-2×4 connectors to the conduit for portability.
6. Install ½”x2 ½ bolt (included) on to the target. Tighten bolt to target using nut and washer.
7. Install target/bolt onto the AR500 hanging strap and tighten remaining ½” lock nut until nut is flush with the end of the bolt leaving target hang loose and at an angle.