- ** Hostage target kit fits AR500 Target Solutions 12×20 silhouettes. (Silhouette, 2×4 or T-post mount, base and 2×4 not included. Illustration purposes only.)
- AR500 Targets are cut with a CNC laser machine making them much more durable than plasma cut targets.
- Includes one 5″ AR500 steel paddle (3/8″or 1/2″) and one modular mount kit that fits our 12×20 silhouette.
- The 5″ AR500 steel paddle targets also easily bolt onto our 12×20 silhouette target making take down a breeze. Designed to swing from one side to the other when hit, the steel paddles challenge shooters’ target location and speed under the pressure of head-to-head competition. The modular AR500 Dueling pistol target is made from 3/8” AR500 armor steel making it good for handgun ammunition and rifle ammunition below 3,000 fps, no FMJ.
- The modular Hostage Paddle mount holds the paddles at a 20% angle which allows gravity to do the work as the reactive AR500 steel paddles swing from one side to the other when shot. Because the pistol target is gravity reset and doesn’t rely on springs or mechanisms, the modular AR500 Hostage Target works every time.
- Each AR500 steel target paddle slides into two rings on the back of the stand that hold it securely in place but still allow for unrestricted movement and easy assembly and disassembly. Modular paddle mounts are protected by 1/4″ angle iron ensuring durability and making them long lasting.
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Shooting this AR500 Hostage Target with full metal jacket, steel core, hollow point bullets or slugs will cause minor dents or craters (remember you are shooting steel with steel) No shotgun slugs, steel bird shot and buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged. Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the purchased steel targets.